If you have Quickbooks Desktop for Mac and you want to share your books with us for getting a bid, here's how to do it. Watch the video or follow the text instructions below.
Export Quickbooks Desktop for Mac: Text Instructions
1. Open Quickbooks
2. In the top menu, go to File > Export > To Quickbooks for Windows
3. Click 'Verify' when the Verify before Backup screen appears.
4. Save the exported .qbb file to your computer.
5. Add a password to protect your information.
6. Send an email to email@example.com with your Quickbooks file attached. You can use a service like One Time Secret to share your password with us.
Once you've shared your Quickbooks Desktop file with Fisher, feel free to send me a separate email with questions, ongoing issues, wishes for the future, or other points you think will be useful to fill in your scope of work analysis and estimate. I will reply with your scope of work analysis within one business day. Thanks!